Frequently Asked Questions

Does PayWow file all the forms for my business?

Yes. PayWow will file all the required federal and state tax forms on your behalf. The federal forms include Form 941, Form W-2, Form 1099-MISC, Form 940, and Form 8974 if you have tax credit R&D claims. State tax forms include state withholding form, the state unemployment insurance tax form, and the annual reconciliation forms.

Last modified 22 Oct 2018 01:10 EST

Similiar Questions

How would my employees have access to their W-2s?

Where can I see the summary of the payments made?